Amazing meme brought to all of us through Jill at Breaking the Spine. This is where we spotlight upcoming book releases worth being excited about. It's a great way to look and see what other bloggers are waiting on too! Follow or comment me, and I'll easily return the favor.
Vee knows this because she was there. Everyone believes Vee is narcoleptic, but she doesn’t actually fall asleep during these episodes: When she passes out, she slides into somebody else’s mind and experiences the world through that person’s eyes. She’s slid into her sister as she cheated on a math test, into a teacher sneaking a drink before class. She learned the worst about a supposed “friend” when she slid into her during a school dance. But nothing could have prepared Vee for what happens one October night when she slides into the mind of someone holding a bloody knife, standing over Sophie’s slashed body.
Vee desperately wishes she could share her secret, but who would believe her? It sounds so crazy that she can’t bring herself to tell her best friend, Rollins, let alone the police. Even if she could confide in Rollins, he has been acting off lately, more distant, especially now that she’s been spending more time with Zane.
Enmeshed in a terrifying web of secrets, lies, and danger and with no one to turn to, Vee must find a way to unmask the killer before he or she strikes again."— (goodreads)
The simplicity of Slide's cover really did draw me in. Also, I love all the imprints of HarperCollins, so I keep up to date with all the books that they will be publishing. This is one of my favorites when compared to the other upcoming releases. Murder mysteries are my favorite, especially when you mix in paranormal aspects!









17 comments :
How awesome is this?! Never heard of this one before, so I am so glad you are sharing it.
Going on my tbr now.
Here's mine this week: http://www.peaceloveandreviews.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-6.html
EEKK! This sounds so good! I love a good mystery! And it has a supernatural twist, yay! Great choice :) Here's my WOW:
Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books
I'm definitely looking forward to SLIDE as well! It sounds awesome! :)
I love the cover as well. It looks so great! I do the same with some of my favorite publishers, HarperCollins included! Thanks for stopping by my blog; we are following buddies!! Yah!
This sounds amazing, kind of reminds me of The Body Finder. Something else to add to my TBR list! Awesome pick:)
Ps: Thanks for the comment on my WoW.
lol and I follow you too!:)
This sounds so awesome! It's definitely going on my list. Thanks for following and I love your blog too! I just finished Thirteen Reasons Why! Excited to hear what you think!
Love the sound of this book! I just got chills from that summary, seriously. Adding it to my list now!
I like looking through an article that will make men and women think.
Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!
Here is my web site : http://www.eventsandweddingwishes.com
I really like what you guys tend to be up too.
This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.
My web site : Acupuncture
It's actually a great and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this helpful info with
us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you
for sharing.
Also visit my webpage http://www.alyssamelodyacupuncture.com/
Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just
your articles? I mean, what you say is important and all.
However just imagine if you added some great pictures
or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this blog could undeniably be one of the greatest in its niche.
Good blog!
My webpage ; Nutrition
Very great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted
to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
After all I will be subscribing in your feed and I am hoping
you write once more very soon!
Feel free to visit my page ; Events and Wedding Wishes
I hardly comment, however after reading a few of the comments here
"Waiting on Wedesday (6)". I actually do have some questions for you if it's okay. Is it just me or do some of the comments look like they are written by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting at other online social sites, I'd like to
keep up with you. Could you make a list of all of all
your public sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook
page or twitter feed?
Look into my blog :: vertnet.Ca
This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Thanks a lot!
Feel free to surf my web site 3dwise.co.uk
These are truly enormous ideas in concerning blogging.
You have touched some good things here. Any way keep up wrinting.
Feel free to surf my page - ASSI PLAZA
Why users still use to read news papers when in this technological world everything is existing on web?
Feel free to surf my site - ASSI PLAZA
bookmarked!!, I love your site!
Take a look at my site Toronto Office Furniture for less everyday
Post a Comment